Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78

Thread: Mack Shupe Isms

  1. #51
    Inactive Member bellyright's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2006
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    I often wonder what he was saying the year Appalachia ended a 70+ game lpd winning streak?The year was 83-84. They had us down 8-0 we won 12-11. I bet he didnt sleep that night.
    Success is never final;
    Failure is never fatal;
    It is courage that counts.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    I'd say Mack's most sleepless night came in the state title game vs JSB, where we blew an 8-2 lead and lost.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #53
    Inactive Member hammy24burton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    One time this year we were takin BP bfor the game and coach Kuzcko was pitchin and a kid laced one right into coaches side. Needless to say everyone runs out to check on him and after he kinda got his breathe back and sat up Shupe tossed a ball at him and asked him if he wanted to keep throwin.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    I wouldn't have checked on him. (Kuzcko that is!)
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Burton_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2007
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    New Season of Shupe Isms!!

    "Son just go over there and gather yourself please your killin me"

  6. #56
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    Ive always liked those "Coaches eat free, don't they?" stories lol

  7. #57
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burton_16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New Season of Shupe Isms!!

    "Son just go over there and gather yourself please your killin me" </div></div>

    thanks for digging and resurfacing this old thread. this was funny originally. maybe more people can add some new sayings from the old man.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #58
    Inactive Member TheSkulls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    "I will win a state championship within 3 years at Burton......." - Mack Shupe

    "Everyone knows I'm an asswhole, I'm Mack Shupe (laughing)" - Mack Shupe

    These are two I heard in person, more to come tonight as I think of them
    [img]http://www.mitchkuzma.com/images/Volquest/EricBerry/EricBerryHeisman300W.jpg[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member elkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2008
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    what year was that??? i didnt know appy ever had a winning season!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Bettyboop's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mack Shupe Isms

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2rodydawg9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what year was that??? i didnt know appy ever had a winning season! </div></div>
    I often wonder what he was saying the year Appalachia ended a 70+ game lpd winning streak?The year was 83-84. They had us down 8-0 we won 12-11. I bet he didnt sleep that night.
    :
    [img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •